How does it work?
FlipIT Provisioning Portal is the central point for administration, management and control of your whole infrastructure.
FlipIT Application Store is part of the provisioning portal and allows authorized users to simply install free or fee-based application to their desktop.
FlipIT Monitor provides powerful monitoring, troubleshooting and alerting capabilities for the entire physical and virtual infrastructure that is used in the data center and on customer premises.
Based on our 20-year cloud expertise we can support ISP’s or SP’s partners (system integrators) while they implement the following technologies.
- Private or public cloud
- Flip IT
With extended knowledge of our DC engineers we can help clients with the design of the DataCenter and integration of different services.
IPs and ISPs
- MOBILE technology (GPRS, UMTS, LTE, packet core)
- NGT (Next generation network; SPs Core)
- IPv6 / NAT (Network address translation) migration from IPv6 and support for the transition period When provider wants to migrate to IPv6 they always order network assessment / audit to analysis whether existing infrastructure and licensing support migration to IPv6.
- Wi-Fi (upgrading networks with high density; f.e. stadions) integration of Wi-Fi and 3G.
- SDN (software defined network – Tail-F)
- Optics (DWDM /Dense wavelength division multiplexing); equipment that enables multi optical fiber simulation.